Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2018

'Blossoming Basket' Bundle

Here is a pretty, yet simple card.  I used the new 'Blossoming Basket Bundle that is a Level 2 Sale-a-bration choice.   This stamp set & coordinating Basket Weave Embossing Folder can be your for FREE with a $100 order right now during Sale-a-bration. 

I love this basket!  It is so pretty when colored with the Stampin' Blends.  And I love baskets- so this is one of those sets I love when I first saw it!

stamp set:  'Blossoming Basket'- Level 2 Sale-a-bration choice!
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Memento Black
Stampin' Blend:  Dark & Light Calypso Coral, Dark & Light Crumb Cake, Light Daffodil Delight (for the center of the flowers), Dark & Light Old Olive
other:  Ribbon Combo- Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice!, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Basket Weave Embossing Folder, Glue Dot, Dimensionals
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with 6 kids.  And then hurried to get set up & ready to have a stamping class here with a big group that joined me!  I was just beat when I went to bed last night.  

We are up early this morning to sell hogs, so I'm a farmer again.  I then will hurry in then to get ready for another stamping class here this morning at our home.  And I'll spend the afternoon/night cutting card stock for my 2 classes that I have tomorrow in Hiawatha.

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment