Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

Delightful Daisy DSP1

Here is a sympathy card that makes me think of Spring!!  Yesterday was ice, snow & cold.  Today it was warm, sunny & nice!

This card is one of the ones for my 'All Occasions' card classes.  It seems that I have the most requests for birthday & sympathy cards.  This card could be either of those if you just changed out the words. 

The stamp set I used is called- 'Better Together'.  It has LOTS of different wording for many different occasions!
stamp set:  'Better Together'
card stock:  Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder
designer paper:  Delightful Daisy DPS
ink:  Pool Party
other:  Triple Banner Punch, Delicate White Doilies, Yellow Glitter Enamel Dot, Blossom Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++++++++
Yesterday was a long day.  I was up bright & early & out the door.  I spent several hours in South English cleaning up from my class the day before.  I made a quick trip home to work on the farm & help Deke sell hogs.  And then he went back with me to South English to put away the tables & chairs & finish cleaning the building.  It was late when we got home.  We got the car unloaded & went to bed.  We were both just beat. 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to get some things put away (that I carried in last night & just sat in the family room)- before I have to leave to go to town.  I'll take the boys to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big ones will ride the bus out here after school.  Tonight when everyone is gone home I'll be cutting card stock for this coming Saturday's big stamp class.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment