Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

'Epic Celebration'

Here is a cute card using the Sale-a-bration set- 'Epic Celebration'.  You can choose this stamp set for FREE with a $50 order!  

This is one of the many cards I'm doing for my upcoming 'All Occasions' card classes.  It is clean & simple.  And I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I am a black & white lover.  And I thought this added splash of Tempting Turquoise really made it pop!  With these words & the tennis shoes- this makes a perfect card for any young boy in your life. 
stamp set:  'Epic Celebration'
card stock:  Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Basic Black
designer paper:  Petal Passion DSP
ink:  Tempting Turquoise
other:  Basic Rhinestones, Layering Circle Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Starburst Punch, Dimensionals
For those of you that stamp with me on a monthly bases- you know that I offer different stamp sets & words at my classes so that you can personalize your card for whatever occasion you are needing a card for.  So check out all of the other cute images that can be put onto this card instead of the tennis shoes.  Cool Huh!!
+++++++++
Gotta run......another busy day!  I have LOTS to do yet to get ready for my class tomorrow.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment