Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2018

'Moon Baby'- boy

Don't you just love this baby card!!!  What great baby boy card it is!

This stamp set is just soooooo CUTE!!!  I have used it several times & never get tired of it.  You can come up with so many different looks!  It is just so adorable!!

This is one of the cards for my 'All Occasions' card classes.  
Looks closely at the baby, moon & stars!  I colored them using the Stampin' Blends!  And if you look closely at them I used the Wink of Stella over the top of the stars to make the shine!! 

NOTE:  Due to popularity- the Stampin Blends are now on NOT ORDERABLE status until approximately the end of May!  I'm so sad to have to tell you this.  But yet I'm very EXCITED to share this, as that means that they are an awesome product that is amazing & everyone loves them!!  I know I sure do!  And if you stamp with me at my classes, you've used them & have seen for yourself how great they are!

stamp set:  'Moon Baby'
card stock:  Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
designer paper:  Naturally Eclectic DSP
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Pool Party, Light Daffodil Delight, Ivory
other:  Wink of Stella, Tailored Tag Punch, Pool Party 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
+++++++++++
Yesterday was a long day!!  It started out with me helping Deke & working on the farm bright & early in the dark!  Our trucker was late getting here & it ended up not being a good morning at all. Which meant I was late getting to Manda's to get the boys & so on.   I guess it all worked out.  I did enjoy my day with the 3 little ones & then the 3 big boys all road the bus here after school too.  When everyone went home I worked on cutting card stock!  And Deke worked late on the farm moving pigs.

Gosh- you gotta love this Iowa weather.  I don't think Mother Nature realizes that it was the first day of Spring this week!  We got alot of rain last night.  Thankfully it was warm enough to not freeze......but I'm not sure what today will end up bringing.  We are currently under a winter snow storm warning for the day.  Thus, I ended up rescheduling my 'All Occasions' class for today & it will now be tomorrow!  The Cedar Rapids/Waterloo area is to get 3-10" of snow.  We are only suppose to get 1-3" here at our home, but we are suppose to some get ice too.  I have been watching the weather all week & I've been totally freaking out on worrying about what to do.  I just hated to reschedule & I don't think in over 16 years I've ever had to do it- but I didn't want to risk anyone being in an accident traveling to a stamp class or going home from one.  So we'll see how much snow we end up getting by the end of today.  Knowing my luck, since I rescheduled my class we'll probably not get too much snow at all.  But I just wanted everyone to be safe!  And tomorrow there is no precipitation in the forecast......so I pray that all will work out for our class then.

So this morning Grandma is keeping Ms. Ainslee for awhile, as today is swine weigh-in for 4-H.  So Nathan & the boys are off to weigh in Brayden's 4-H pigs.  We have some super excited little boys with their pigs.  After Ainslee leaves I'll be stamping the whole day!  I have lots I need to get caught up on.  I'll finish getting things packed up & the food cooked & everything ready for tomorrow's class.  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment