Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2018

More 'Picture Perfect Birthday'

Here is another cute card using the 'Picture Perfect Birthday' stamp set & the coordinating Picture Perfect Party Designer Paper!  This is clean, simple & cute!
stamp set:  'Picture Perfect Birthday'
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Whisper White
designer paper:  Picture Perfect Party
ink:  Bermuda Bay
other:  Wink of Stella, Tutti-frutti Sequins, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon, 2 1/4" Starburst Punch
++++++++
I spent all day yesterday stamping!!  Trey stayed with us for a few hours last night by himself, so that was fun!  

This morning I'm headed out soon for my monthly class in N. Liberty.  Gloria is our hostess for this month.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone joining me.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment