Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

'Picture Perfect Birthday'

Here is another fun fold- easel card.  This is one of the cards that everyone at my March monthly classes made last week!  I used the cute 'Picture Perfect Birthday' stamp set!

I used the Level 1- Sale-a-bration Designer Paper called- Bubbles & Fizz!  You can choose it as your free items with a $50 order!

I will work on updating supplies & things of my blog post the first part of next week!  You can still stop by to see what I've created, but I am not going to take the extra time right now to type very much. 

This week is super crazy busy with kids, pigs & LOTS of stamping to get done!!  I know I don't have enough hours the days this week to keep up on things. 

Gotta run....Deke is off to chore & head to his office at the courthouse.  I'm off early to go to Manda's to get the boys ready & take the twins to school.  I'll then spend my day with the 3 little ones today.  Tonight when everyone has gone home I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment