Pages

Friday, April 6, 2018

A 'Beautiful Day' flower with Brusho!

Here is another pretty card using the flower from the 'Beautiful Day' stamp set!!  And I colored it using Brusho!!

Check out the awesome Petal Pairs Embossing Folder along the edge!

This is bright, cheery & makes me think of SPRING!!  What do you think?
stamp set:  'Beautiful Day'
card stock:  
  • Daffodil Delight-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
  • Pumpkin Pie-  5 1/2 x 2" (embossed); 4 1/4 x 1 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"(for inside); 4 1/4 x 5/8"
  • Shimmery White- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"- stamp flower on this & cut out image with your Paper Snips
ink:  Versamark, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive Ink pad (to color the leaf)
Stampin' Blend:  Dark Pumpkin Pie (to color the White Perfect Accent)
other:  Embossing Buddy, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Brusho, Spritzer, Big Shot, Perfect Pairs Embossing Folder, Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals, Paper Snips
+++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with pigs & then kids.  We ran errands yesterday morning & the boys both rode with Papa in the tractor for awhile too.  We finally got our Easter Egg hunt done after the boys got home from school.  It was really nice outside!  I'm so glad that they got to finally do it.  It was fun!  Brayden was excited that he got to spend some time with his 4-H pigs & then he stayed for awhile to ride in the tractor with Papa.  

When everyone was gone I worked on swaps & shoe box swaps.  And Deke worked late in the field.  

This morning I'm up early to finish working on things to take with me & pack.  As I'm headed to Milwaukee here pretty soon with my downline- Betty, Cindy & Lorraine.  We'll connect with other downline & sidelines there.  Tonight Christy, Tara & I will be going to our leaders supper/event.  And then tomorrow all of us will be attending On Stage all together.  It will be a fun & busy weekend!  I hope to learn lots of things to share with everyone when I get home.

NOTE:  I am not sure I'll be posting anything until after I get back home from Milwaukee.  I don't know if we'll have internet in the hotel or not.  If I can, I'll post & share.  If I don't- you'll know why.  I forsure will be post if I can.  We head home early on Sunday morning- hopefully beating expected snow that we are to be getting.

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card!!! Will you share some dimentions etc??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have added the dimensions above in my post.

      Delete