Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

A winter 'Waterfront'


Well- really is it April?  And we have SNOW again!!  Thankfully not tons, but there is some on the ground again.  We are suppose to be having sunshine, green grass & seeing some flowers!  

So with our snow we have, I thought this winter/snow card using the 'Waterfront' stamp set was very fitting to share today!!

I LOVE this stamp set & it is sooo easy to use.  It has endless possibilities & it just amazing!

Check out this card.  
How did I do it?
  • I stamped the trees onto the Night of Navy card stock using the Black Memento Ink.  
  • I then stamped the moon & the snow using the White Craft ink pad.  
  •  I then used a sponge dauber & add more snow to the bottom of the card.
 Isn't it awesome!!!  Clean, simple & pretty! 
I used the awesome words from the 'Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts' on page 34 in the Occasions Catalog.

stamp sets:  'Waterfront' & 'Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Basic Black, Whisper White, Thick Whisper White- for the card base
ink:  Black Memento, White Craft
other:  Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals
++++++++
Gosh- It sure it good to be home.  I didn't sleep at all while I was gone.  Missed Deke, our kids & grandkids!  And it was wonderful to sleep in my own bed last night.  

This morning Deke is off to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to pick up the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight the boys will be here after school for awhile.  When everyone is gone home I'll be a busy bee trying to catch up on everything from being gone & getting ready for all of my upcoming stamp classes that I have this week!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment