Pages

Monday, April 16, 2018

An On Stage treat!

Here are the little treats that I made for my team that went to On Stage with me.   I put a package of gum inside of them.  

I used my favorite 2017-2019 In Color- Lemon Lime Twist to make them.  
I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch for the top & the bottom of it.

How did I do it?
  • It is an 8 1/2 x 2" piece of card stock.
  • Score it at 1", 4 & 4 1/2" from one end.
  • Punch both ends using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
  • I used a glue dot to hold one the tab down & adhered it using the Circle words.
  • I tied a 12" piece of ribbon around it (putting it under the tab).
  • DSP- 1 3/4" x 2 3/4"- to put on the front.
stamp set:  'A Good Day'
card stock:  Lemon Lime Twist, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
designer paper:  Eastern Palace Specialt
punches:   1 3/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle, 1" Circle
ribbon:  1/4" Lemon Lime Twist
other:  dimensional, glue dot

My friend LeeAnn shared with me, a similar treat she had made & put a smaller candy bar in hers.  Thus the pocket wasn't as big as this one, so her measurements were different.  But she was my inspiration for this cute little treat holder!
 +++++++++
Yesterday was a long day.  We woke up to snow again!!!  

I got up early yesterday morning & finished getting everything all packed up & loaded into my car.  As i was headed out to N. Liberty for my monthly class there.  Kathy was our hostess this month!  She had a whole buffet of yummy food!  Even though the weather wasn't the best- we had a good crowd & a great time stamping together!  

I stopped on my way home to pick up a pizza for our supper & Deke was just getting in when I pulled into the driveway!  I answered emails & got caught up on some paper work before calling it a night.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for a weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go pick up the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big ones will be here after school.  And I'll place orders & do some stamping tonight when the kids have gone home.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. It turned out so cute! Love the colors; it's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the inspiration! Love sharing ideas & stamping with you from afar by our texts & emails!

      Delete