Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Another 'Lovely As A Tree'

Last week I need lots of sympathy cards.  Here is one I did, using the Stampin' Blends to color it.  
Talk about fast & easy!  I was amazed!  This stamp set- 'Lovely As A Tree' has been around for many years.  It is one of my favorite stamp sets & a "go to" for guy cards, sympathy cards & fall cards".
I paired it up with the 'Thoughts & Prayers'.  It too is another awesome "must have" stamp set.  

(NOTE:  I do apologize for sharing a card using the Stampin' Blends, as they are currently on unorderable status right now, until around the end of May.  They have been a very popular item & many of them were on back order.  So add them to your wish list!!  You'll want to buy them when they are available again if you don't already have them.)
stamp sets:  'Lovely As A Tree' & 'Thoughts & Prayers'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
designer paper: Wood Textures 6x6 DSP stack
ink:  Chocolate Chips & Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Bronze- to color the White Accents & the tree trunk, Dark & Light Old Olive
other:  Burlap ribbon, Glue Dots, Perfect White Accents- colored with the Bronze Stampin' Blend, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  I spent most of my day on the farm, helping Deke, as we got new baby piggies in.  I got inside, just in time to jump in the shower & get things done for supper, as our kids/grandkids were all here last night for our Easter get-to-gether.  The kids played games & had fun with some of their new toys they got in their Easter baskets.  I have eggs ready for their Egg Hunt, but it was cold & windy out- so we delayed that until they get here after school on Thursday- as I think it will be warmer out then.

This morning I'm off to pick up the 3 Seeley boys.  And then get the 3 Wood kids.  They will all 6 be here today, as there isn't any school again today.  They were making their plans last night for everything they wanted to do.  

We didn't have too good of luck yesterday.  Deke's farm scout broke & we just got it back a couple of weeks ago from being repaired, so he's going to have to run it back to the dealer sometime today.  And somehow today I've got to either go try to find or call & find a new deep freeze.  As our deep freeze quit yesterday- so I'm hoping I can get a new one delivered sometime today, so we don't end up loosing any of our meat.  And then I'll have to get our old one all emptied out & everything put back into our new one.   

Tonight when the kids have all gone home I have LOTS of stamping stuff I've got to get done!!  And if we don't get any rain, Deke hopes to be in the field.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment