Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

'Birthday Wishes for You'

Here is another card that I did as a project for my team & other demonstrator friends to make while we were in Milwaukee last weekend.  

This stamp set only has 2 stamps in it- but it is so cute!  I like the big font size, along with the flagged banners it has in it.
stamp set:  'Birthday Wishes for You'
card stock:  
  • Tranquil Tide- 4 1/4 x 11"; 1/2" strips (to stamp banners on & fussy cut out with Paper Snips)
  • Night of Navy- 2" strip for punch; 4 1/4 x 2 1/4"
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside of card); 4 x 2"
designer paper:  True Gentleman DSP- 4 x 2"ink:  Tranquil Tide
other:  Everyday label Punch, Regals Enamel Dots, Tranquil Tide Ribbon, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was quite the day.  It just seemed that everything I did, didn't go as planned.  Drake was still sick.  So I spent my day with the 2 little ones.  And Brody was here for awhile after school.  I burnt the midnight oil stamping!  And Deke burnt the midnight oil in the field.  Nathan, Sarah & the kids went racing.  Nathan got 4th in his heat & ended up in a wreck & not finishing the main.  Tough luck being his first night on the track in 2018.  Hope he can get it fixed & we all plan to go racing next Wednesday night in Osky for their season opener. 
 
Some good news from yesterday is that my mom's heart cath was clear......so she was home mid afternoon.  So thanks for the prayers!  
 
This morning Deke is headed out to chore & then spend the day in the field.  I'm up early to stamp some.  I'll then go to town to get the boys & take the twins to school.  I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  And tonight the 3 big boys will ride the bus here after school.  I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again when everyone is gone.  
 
I hope you have a great Thursday! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment