Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2018

'Flirty Flowers'

Here is a simple, yet pretty stemmed flower!  I just LOVE the font & words in this stamp set.  

Check out the Basket Weave Embossing Folder I used with it.  This embossing folder will be available on June 1st in the new Annual Catalog.

Look closely at the Basket Weave Embossing Folder.  
How did I do that?
  • I inked the top side of the Embossing folder with Crumb Cake ink.
  • I put the card stock into the Embossing Folder.
  • I ran it through my Big Shot
  • And the ink stuck inside the lower image of the Basket Weave, making it look really cool!
stamp set:  'Flirty Flowers'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
designer paper: Sweet Soiree' Specialty DSP
ink:  Calypso Coral & Crumb Cake
Stampin' Write Markers:  Old Olive, Calypso Coral
other:  1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Basket Weave Embossing Folder, Calypso Coral Shimmer Ribbon (not available- it was a Sale-a-bration free item), dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids & then I worked on the farm last night helping Deke sort pigs & do some things he couldn't do alone.  When I got in I worked on my pile of bookwork.  

This morning we are up early at 4 am to head out the door.  We sell hogs this morning, so will mark, sort & load them.  I'll then go pick up the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will be here after school today.  And I'm hoping the weather is nice & we can do their Easter Egg Hunt- that we haven't gotten to do yet.  Tonight when the kids go home I'll be packing & getting ready to head out tomorrow morning!  I'm going to Wisconsin to a Stampin' Up! On Stage event for the weekend.  Several on my team & several adoptees will be joining me!  

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment