Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2018

'Heartland'- My On Stage Swap!

I am sorry I have been missing for a couple of days.  While I was in Wisconsin, I didn't have internet access.  But I am now home, so I'll be back to posting something new each day again!  So be sure you check back in the morning to see another card that I've made. 

I left Friday morning & went to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to a Stampin' Up! Centre Stage event for leaders on Friday night.  And then I attended an all day event called- On Stage for all demonstrators, on Saturday.  I had a great time with my team & other demonstrator friends from far & near that I got to spend my weekend with.   We had a good trip!  We learned alot!  And I have LOTS to share with each of you in the coming weeks/months!   My mind is just spinning as it is full of so much!!  

I am SO EXCITED LOTS of awesome new things!  
  • I got to see the AMAZING NEW Annual Catalog- that goes live on June 1st, 2018.
  • I got some NEW products that I'll be using in upcoming classes & blog posts.
  •  I saw the NEW In Color and LOVE them!
  • and just SOOOO much more......
But per SU! rules I can only share things that I have learned & saw this weekend at certain times.  So stay tuned & be patient.  You'll want to see & know about it all!!  I'll post & share as much as I can when I can- I promise!
This is a great guy card that could be used for many different events!!   I used the 'Heartland' stamp set. 

This is the card that I made for my On Stage swap.  What a great stamp set it is!  And I especially love it since it looks like our old John Deere tractor & our Chocolate Lab- Coca.  I also really like these words too.  

 Isn't this Hounds Tooth DSP pattern also just great!!  It is from the True Gentleman's DSP on page 45 in the Occasions Catalog.
stamp set:  'Heartland'
card stock:  
  • Chocolate Chip- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- card base; 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of the card; 2 3/4" strip to stamp & punch out the tractor/dog
  • Crumb Cake- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4"- 1" strip that I used my Paper Snips to flag it
designer paper:  
  • True Gentleman DSP- 5 1/4 x 1 1/2"
ink:  Chocolate Chip
other:  2 1/4" Circle Punch, Crumb Cake ribbon, Triple Banner Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
 +++++++++
I hope you have a GREAT rest of the day/weekend!!
Be sure you check back again in the morning to see what card I've created.  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment