Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

More 'A Mother's Flair'

Here is a another fun card using the 'A Mother's Flair' stamp set!!  

I love the modern, bold images in this stamp set, along with the fine accents of the different flower images, along with each of them!  Each image is unique & so cute!!  I like them all!  And they all work great when layering with our different sized punches to help make a neat card!  

Click here to see another card I made using the 'A Mother's Flair' with the purse image!
Clean, simple & cute is how I would sum up this card.  Don't you think!  

Those of you that know me, know that I love black & white cards.  So here is a black & white card, with a pop of pink added to it!  

I made several of this card last week & sent them out for happy mail!  

stamp set:  'A Mother's Flair'-RETIRING
card stock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette-RETIRING
designer paper:  Pick A Pattern- RETIRING
ink:  Archival Basic Black- RETIRING
Stampin' Write Markers:  Wild Wasbi, Pink Pirouette
other:   Starburst Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Susie's Hair Hut was open again & I got Brody & Drake's hair cut too!  Ainslee was here late last night with me & Masen rode in the tractor with Papa, working in the field.  As Sarah had a late meeting & Nathan was working in the shop.  I worked on orders & bookwork for awhile after they went home. 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to his office at the courthouse.  I am headed to town to get the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 Seeley boys will be here awhile tonight, as Seeley Photography is taking pictures tonight.  If I have time, I'll be stamping some before heading to bed.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment