Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2018

More 'Waterfront'

Good morning sunshine!  Wow- Check out some of nature's beauty here.  This is another beautiful card using the 'Waterfront' stamp set.  Every time I use this stamp set I'm just amazed at how easy it is to use & how cool the images in this set are.  And I'm in awhhh over the outcome.
Just look at the bright sun, blue sky & rolling hills here.  Neat huh!
This card could be used for many different occasions- don't you think!  

stamp set:  'Waterfront' & 'Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts' (words) & 'High Tide' (birds)
card stock:  Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Whisper White
ink:  Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Black Mementoother:  Dimensionals
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with my kids.  When they left,  I hurried to finish getting the tables/chairs & projects all out for my stamp class.  I had a great group that joined me to stamp last night & we had a fun time visiting & stamping together.  When everyone was gone I made Deke some supper & went to ride in the tractor with him for a few rounds.  He burnt the midnight oil in the field again.  The weather said it was suppose to rain......but as of right now when I'm typing up this  post at 12:35 a.m- it still hasn't rained here yet.  So who ever knows what the weather is going to do.  I think it is all a guess that is often wrong.

Deke is up early this morning to chore & then he'd going to a equipment sale in Sigourney.  I'm getting everything all picked up, cleaned up & set up for my class I have this morning here.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone that is joining me!

I'll have the 3 Seeley boys for a couple of hours this morning too.  They then have a soccer game & pictures, so Deke will run them to that.  

This afternoon I'll be cleaning up from this mornings class.  And packing everything up, as I have a class tomorrow in N. Liberty.  I have most of the cutting done.  I just need to do a little more Big Shot things & fold all of the card bases yet.  And I'm praying the weather is good so we can all stamp together!

Tonight we are suppose to go to a Rabgrai supper in Sigourney.  We'll see what the weather is like & how tired we are.  We haven't had much sleep this week & I would actually just like to stay home.  So that is what my vote is going to be for. 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment