Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

'Stylized Birthday'

This is another one of the cards I created last month for my 'All Occasions' class.  I really like this stamp set.- 'Stylized Birthday'.  I love the font!  And I like that it is an A la carte stamp!  
stamp set:  'Stylized Birthday'-RETIRING
card stock:  Tranquil Tide, Dapper Denim- RETIRING, Whisper White
designer paper:  Eastern Palace Specialty DSP-RETIRING
ink:  Tranquil Tide
other:  1/2" Finely Woven Tranquil Tide Ribbon- RETIRING, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  Since the weather was so crappy again- I kept the boys busy with a new playdough set that Trey had just gotten & tracing numbers/letters & shapes on their dry erase books.  Brayden was here after school.  So Susie's Hair Hut was open for business & Brayden & Papa both got short/summer hair cuts!  Hopefully tomorrow I can get a few more done- as the other 4 boys need it too.  I then worked on placing orders & catching up on emails & laundry.
This morning I'm up early to work on placing orders & will then head to town to get the boys & take them to school.  I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  I'll work on orders & stamping tonight when everyone has gone home.
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment