Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Using the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlit

This is a sneak peek!!  Are you joining me this Saturday for my Spring Fling?  If so, you'll be making this card!  

Here is a pretty card that I used the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits to make it!

The Melon Mambo & Powder Pink flowery designer paper- is from the Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Paper pack in the Occasions Catalog on page 37. 
And check out the inside!  Pretty cool huh!

I will share more details about this card sometime next week, along with the supply list.

stamp set:  'Special Celebrations'
card stock:   Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Basic Black, Vellum
designer paper:  Myths & Magic Specialty DSP- RETIRING
ink:  Archival Basic Black- RETIRING
other:Big Shot, Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Powder Pink Ribbon- RETIRING, Mini Black Sequins, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Banner Triple Punch, Classic Label Punch
++++++++

I've been a busy bee getting ready for my upcoming Spring Fling.......so stay tuned for lots of cute projects that I'll be sharing in the next couple of weeks.  And if you are joining me on Saturday to stamp- you are going to go home with lots of cool projects!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for a meeting.  And I'm off to town to take the boys to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I'll make a quick trip to the races- just to see Nathan race & then back home to cut card stock!

Gotta run......it is another busy day with kids, races & then burning the midnight oil working on stamping stuff again!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment