Pages

Monday, May 14, 2018

'A Little Wild' treats!

Look at these adorable little treats made with the 'A Little Wild' stamp set!  I am not sure which is cuter- the bear or the elephant.  They are both adorable!

My dear demonstrator friend Sharon McNeely made these for everyone that attended my Spring Fling last month.  Wow- such a great treat & nice surprise for me & all of my customers that attended too!
They all hard little rolo candies in them!  

She cute them out with the coordinating Little Loves Framelits! 
++++++++++
Yesterday I spent the day at home, except for going up to Deke's parents for a few minutes yesterday morning to say 'good-bye' to our Pennsylvania family that was here & headed back to their home.  

I worked on stamping stuff all day/night.  In the afternoon, Manda came out to bring my Mother' day gift & we stamped for a couple of hours- creating & cutting invitations for Trey's birthday party!  Nathan stopped down last night & brought my Mother's Day card & flowers.

Deke is off early to chore this morning & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to walk & then head to town.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Deke has another meeting tonight- so when the kids go home I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment