Pages

Friday, May 11, 2018

Another 'Animal Outing'- NEW Catalog Sneak Peek!

Here is another card with the rhino, using the NEW 'Animal Outing' stamp set from the upcoming Annual Catalog that starts on June 1st.

This is a super cute stamp set!!  It is full of endless possibilities with some great animal images & great coordinating words. 
You can see the OTHER 'Animal Outing' card I post by CLICKING HERE!

This is a fun z fold card.

 tamp set:  'Animal Outings'- available June 1st
card stock:  Pool Party, Old Olive, Shimmery White
designer paper:  Birthday Memories DSP- RETIRING
ink:  Archival Basic Gray- RETIRING
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch,  Enamel Shapes- (Old Olive)- RETIRING, Pretty Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Water Color Pencils, Blender Pens
 ++++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  Ainslee has a red throat & sinus infection, so went to the dr & is on medicine.  We played outside for awhile in the morning.  The boys were having fun with the bubble machine!

Last night we picked back up Brody & Drake & took them with us to Brayden's ball game.  His team won again.  It was late & past bed times by the time we got home.

This morning we are all up early & headed out.  Deke is off to chore & head to an early meeting.  Manda & Nathan both have early meetings too- so I'll have all 6 kids- bright & early this morning.  I'll feed them all breakfast & then take the 3 big boys to school.  I'll bring the 3 little ones home with me to spend our day together.  My nieces are back in Iowa from Pennsylvania for the weekend, so they are coming down to visit this morning so that the kids can play outside.  I'm looking forward to seeing them & getting to visit.

Tonight I have Masen & Ainlee.  And I have lots of stamping to get done.  So we'll see how it all goes.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment