Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

'Truly Tailored'

Mother's Day was just over & Father's Day is coming up next month!  The 'Truly Tailored' Suite in the Occasions Catalog is retiring (all but the punch)- so I thought I'd share a fun guy card that could be for Father's Day or any guy occasion.

This is one of the cards that everyone joining me to stamp this week for my May monthly classes will be making.  

Yep- I'm using one of my favorite retiring colors- Chocolate Chip!  And adding in Night of Navy & Crumb Cake to go along with it.  This True Gentleman's DSP is a truly great DSP pack.  I've used it alot the past few months & it goes with so much! 
stamp set:  'Truly Tailored'- RETIRING
card stock:
  • Night of Navy-  4 1/4 x 11"; 5 1/4 x 1"; 1" strip
  • Chocolate Chip- 4 x 5 1/4"- RETIRING
  • Crumb Cake- 3 3/4 x 5"; 5 1/4 x 3/4"; 1 1/2" strip
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside of the card)
designer paper:
  • True Gentleman DSP-  2" strips to punch out- need 5 different designs- RETIRING
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Tailored Tag Punch; 1 1/8" Scalloped Circle Punch; 3/4" Circle Punch; True Gentleman button; Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon-RETIRING; Dimensionals, Glue Dot
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  It was a hot & muggy afternoon, but we played outside anyways.  Deke got the yard mowed before he left for his night meeting, so when the kids went home I worked in the yard for about 2 hours- pulling weeds.  I still have LOTS to do in it, but it looks better than it did.  I then came in & burnt the midnight oil stamping!

This morning I'm up early & gonna work on stamping stuff before the kids get here.  I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  And then we have a ballgame to go tonight.   I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping when we get home.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment